Global Tech Advocates was founded in London in 2013 by Russ Shaw. Its mission is to raise the visibility of the technology sector, especially start-ups, with a focus on private sector initiatives and innovators.
Tech Japan Advocates seeks to ensure that Japanese innovators gain visibility on the world stage, equal to those innovation communities in Silicon Valley, London and other innovation centers.
- Introductions to overseas innovation communities via the Global Tech Advocates Network
- Newsletters from Tech Japan Advocates and Global Tech Advocates
- White papers (e.g., UK corporate innovation report, etc.)
- Participation in mentoring workshops and seminars with overseas investors and other go-to-market experts
- Access to other Tech Japan Advocates and Global Tech Advocates networking events
For more information about Tech Japan Advocates and Global Tech Advocates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tadashi Tamura/TJA Director at Tamura@techjapan-advocates.org